Privacy & Cookies Policy
Solaarte, Inc. is committed to protect the privacy of our visitors and registered users through the website: www.solaarte.com and any affiliated websites and related digital apps (tablet and / or smartphone).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you are asked to enter your name, email, address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and allow us to complete the transaction you have selected (newsletter subscription, order issue, ...)
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or fill out a contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Opt out Policy
Anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails and newsletter, we include unsubscribe information at the bottom of each mail.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is protected by up-to-date security measures:
- firewalls protection
- regular scanning (realtime) for security holes and known vulnerabilities
- SSL Certificate to codify and protect any personal information you may exchange with our site
- The technology 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for secure transactions Internet Key (IP).
- last not least, usage of secure payment gateway (authorize.net) for on-line payments is preventing us to ask you and collect in our DB your Credit Card data
Do we use 'cookies'?
- help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- keep track of advertisements
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously
- users are able to see and change their personal information by logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Solaarte.com is designed for adults and not intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. Our term of use requires that users must be at least 18 years old, in order to register on our site. If you are under the age of 18 we request not to register and submit any information to us.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to process and transact the action you have required.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
5455 Sylmar Ave #1705
Sherman Oaks (LA), California 91401